Why Should You Try Marijuana Clones?
There are several benefits to using a cannabis clone, but here are three that will make you believe the technique.
1. Potency: One of the things that can vary greatly when growing marijuana from seed is the amount of THC.
You can click here for more info about marijuana clones.
Even among plants of the same strain and batch of seeds, some have to produce more THC than others. Cloning eliminates genetic disorders that can lead to uneven effectiveness.
Image Source: Google
2. Health: Genetics also affects the overall health of the cannabis plant. If you start with a strong, healthy mother plant, all of the branches of the plant will have the same heart characteristics as long as they have roots.
3. Time: The main attraction of cannabis clones is getting rid of the often troublesome germination step that makes many seeds unprofitable.
In general, cloning is a way to make sure your favorite type of acne turns into a gift that you keep on giving.
Which environment should I use?
There are three ways to move your clones into the container where they will take root.
1. Water: It is the simplest and cheapest environment. Just put your cut stalk in the water and wait for it to grow.
2. Soil: Soil is still fairly easy to care for and is also a good choice for roots. Keep it moist, but don't overdo it with water.
3. Rockwool: Rockwool is an artificial growth environment that benefits from its excellent airflow and moisture retention capacity.