The Best Reformer Pilates Workout Routines
If you're looking for that perfect workout routine, consider a reformer pilates workout! Pilates is a challenging and difficult way to get in shape as well as help with your back pain. Here are some of the best reformer pilates routines for beginners, intermediate practitioners, and advanced practitioners.
Pilates has been around for over 100 years and is still a popular form of exercise today. Pilates is a form of exercise that was originally designed to help people with injuries and problems with their posture. However, Pilates can be used to improve overall fitness and health. To get the best pilates classes at home then visit https://sydneyphysiosolutions.com.au/services/pilates-sydney-cbd/.
Image Source: Google
Beginners Reformer Pilates Workout Schedule:
The best reformer Pilates workout schedule for beginners is as follows:
- Workout 1: Warm up with 5-10 minutes of stretching.
- Workout 2: Pilates mat work (push-ups, sit-ups, squats) for 20 minutes.
- Workout 3: Rest for 60 minutes.
- Workout 4: Repeat Workout 2.
Intermediate Reformer Pilates Workout Schedule:
- Day 1: Do a beginner warm-up followed by three sets of 10 reformer Pilates exercises (see below).
- Day 2: Do a beginner workout followed by two sets of 12 reformer Pilates exercises.
- Day 3: Do a modified intermediate workout. Follow the same schedule as on day 2, but do fewer sets and fewer repetitions.
Advanced Reformer Pilates Workout Schedule:
If you're looking for a Pilates workout that will challenge your entire body, look no further than the advanced reformer Pilates workout schedule. This routine includes exercises that are designed to work all of your muscles, including your core and lower back.
To make sure you get the most out of this workout, be sure to use the correct equipment and set up a safe environment for yourself. Start by choosing the right reformer for your level of fitness. If you're new to Pilates, start with the basic reformer. For more experienced Pilates users, try the advanced reformer.