Adding Color Variants to your Shopify Store
Some users are wondering how to add color options to their Shopify store so they can use the app.
So if you want your buyers to be able to choose color options for a specific item without having to create multiple products for each color, you need to add options to a specific product.
To learn more about color options, you can visit this website.
- First, log in to the Shopify administrator. Then go to Products -> Product List.
- Click the product for which you want to add color options.
- At the bottom of the price range, you'll see the title options. Click the Add Options button next to it to add various color options.
- Once you click this button, a new tab will open. Since we want to add some color, let's enter color as the option name.
- Then, under Option Value, add another color option for that product.
- If you scroll down a bit, you'll see the option to add a different price for each color option and a barcode if you want to set a different price/add a unique barcode.
- Then click Save.
Continue if you want to add more image variety to your color variations. If you don't add an image variant, your sample will appear, but the product photo won't change if you click on another sample.